Friday, November 29, 2019

Voice Enabled Home for the Handicapped #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via hackster.io

I am a quadriplegic maker who subsides on Social Security and disability while residing with my retired parents on our rural family farm. Still trying to harness the power of broadband and a humble soldering iron to keep on keeping on and be all the quadriplegic I can! I have previous experience in creating an Alexa skill and the Arduino code linking to an ANAVI Infrared pHAT which voice-enables my Hoyer Lift, along with years of computer and electronics tinkering, making, and repairing.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment