Thursday, May 30, 2019

Installing Apache Tomcat / Jenkins on Raspberry Pi @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Cropped img 20190301 204320

Handy post from Geek Tech Stuff.

Previously I have looked at Flask (Python) and Django (Python) web servers running on the Raspberry Pi. Today I am going to look at Apache Tomcat, a web server which is more geared towards running Java based applications.

I’m currently looking at Java and so will be using the JDK on my Raspberry Pi. For this install I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspbian Stretch.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment