Monday, October 28, 2019

Real VR Shooter and the Geekcon Re-use

Rad project and write-up from whatimade.today.

Last week I once again participated in the great Geekcon event. If you haven’t heard of it, Geekcon is an one weekend event where people come to created massive useless projects. The main idea is to enjoy the process of building the project rather than completing it. You can also check other Geekcon projects I wrote about in the past: Scorbot Learns to Draw and The Pet Authorization Project.

During that event I re-used an obsolete project from two years ago, while doing so it reminded me I have never written about the original project on the blog. So I decided to document both the original project and its re-use – There are a lot of cool slo-mo videos so check it out!

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment