Friday, December 25, 2020

I wired my tree with 500 LED lights and calculated their 3D coordinates #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

In the olden times the most complex problem for lighting up your christmas tree was finding the single burnt out bulb. Stand-up Maths works through the joys of NeoPixel Christmas trees. The result of a coordinated 3D array really pays off.

Here is my code on github (along with the 3D coordinates of all 500 LEDs on my tree). If you have a program you would like to see run on my tree, email me matt@standupmaths.com
https://github.com/standupmaths/xmast…

See more! Have a blog tip? let us know


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment