Friday, January 21, 2022

DIY Meeting Indicator Screen @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

\

At lot of us are still working from home. If that’s you, and you have zoom meetings all day, this might be a handy project that will let the people you live with know when you’re having a meeting! Here’s more from Rebecca Deprey via hackster.io:

With so many of us working from home, there’s a new need to let others in our homes know when we’re in meetings during the workday. To help with this around my home, I decided to make a simple “meeting indicator” device that shows when I’m busy/free during the workday by:

  • Checking my Outlook calendar every 15 minutes to see if a meeting is happening
  • Turning the LCD red if I’m in a meeting or green if I’m not
  • Turning off the LCD screen outside of work hours

See project!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment