Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Iconic Comic Book Covers Recreated Using Balloons #ArtTuesday

Killing joke 01 5940e273b8275 880

Awesome work from Phileas Flash up on Bored Panda.

For the past 13 years, I’ve twisted balloons. It was never something I thought I’d be good at, but through a lot of work, imagination, and dedication it has become my superpower and now I can’t get enough of it! From balloon dogs to balloon dresses, if you can think of it there is a strong possibility that I have made a balloon version of it. 

Ever since I read my first comic books I’ve loved their bright and bold style of art. Punchy and colorful graphics that excite and bring you into worlds where incredible feats are completely possible. It is an art form that lends itself perfectly to my medium of balloons.

Read more.


Screenshot 4 2 14 11 48 AMEvery Tuesday is Art Tuesday here at Adafruit! Today we celebrate artists and makers from around the world who are designing innovative and creative works using technology, science, electronics and more. You can start your own career as an artist today with Adafruit’s conductive paints, art-related electronics kits, LEDs, wearables, 3D printers and more! Make your most imaginative designs come to life with our helpful tutorials from the Adafruit Learning System. And don’t forget to check in every Art Tuesday for more artistic inspiration here on the Adafruit Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment