Friday, April 27, 2018

WunderYoPinball @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

from Dion Olsthoorn via hackster.io

At my company, we have a pinball machine which I play regularly. It’s a 2 minute walk from my workplace to the pinball machine, and it happens quite often that I walk to the machine to find out someone else is already playing pinball.

What a waste of time… Couldn’t the WunderBar help me out here?

Of course it can: WunderYoPinball helps me and my colleagues with managing an online waiting list for the pinball machine. Powered by the WunderBar and Yo!

The project is easy to explain: WunderYoPinball uses the WunderBar‘s proximity sensor to detect if someone is currently playing the company’s pinball machine.

When the pinball machine becomes available/free again, it sends out a “Yo” message to the first person on the waiting list. To enlist yourself for the pinball waiting list, just install the Yo app and send a “Yo” to your pinball machine’s Yo API account.

See full project breakdown here!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment