Thursday, September 6, 2018

IR Night Vision HamsterCam @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Awesome new video form Purple Organji.

I recently got my very own pet hamsters. I love to watch them play and eat and even sleep. I can’t get enough of them.

So I decided to make a streaming camera to keep an eye on them no matter where I am. The only problem is that hamsters are nocturnal and usually are most active at night and in the dark.

Most cameras don’t see so well in the dark and I couldn’t leave the light on all night. I needed to find a solution to this problem.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment