Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Yoga command center made with Python and Raspberry Pi @raspberry_pi #python

Yoga Commander
Yoga command center made with Python and Raspberry Pi

I thought this was the most involved project that I’ve ever done that involved bridging the software (python) world with the physical one. I learned a lot about stuff along the way, so maybe posting this here can spark an idea with someone else.

I live in an apartment with a medium/large sized balcony in Arizona. I live near a couple yoga studios, but I kept finding that the classes I wanted to take were always during times I couldn’t take them. I like a very particular kind of yoga environment, and after browsing this sub for 10 minutes or so I figured I could build just about anything with a raspberry pi. Not only does it need to be built, but lets automate everything too. Ambitious? Prob not. I did it anyway.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment