Friday, May 24, 2019

This Multipurpose Mobile Lab was Once a Portable Record Player! #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

NewImage

How fantastic is this rework from RichardW58 on Instructables?!

I have to pack the stuff up in a box or bags to transport to the location where I will be using the project. Initially I had planned to build a something (like a suitcase) for each project. While I was at a flea market looking around, I found a 1960s record player. It shaped like a suitcase and had detachable speakers. So, I figured I could repurpose this record player into a mobile suitcase to carry my three projects and some raspberry pi supplies.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment