Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cephalopod Art from Bridget Vincent #ArtTuesday

We really like octopi here. And cuttlefish. Cephalopods in general are smart, tough, funny, and change color when they dream. Here is some lovely cephalopod art from Bridget Vincent. Here’s more from the artist on Art the Science:

“My art usually mirrors what I study, so marine biology, ecology, and evolution relate the most to my work. Some pieces have been based on my research projects, some inspired by papers I’ve read, and others showcase the immense biodiversity in some groups, especially cephalopods. However, I’ve been focusing on bettering my technique lately and plan to start creating pieces that relate more directly to evolutionary principles soon.”

See more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment