Friday, November 20, 2020

Water Cooled Raspberry Pi 4 #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Michael Klements on YouTube shared this unnecessary but awesome project.

I wanted to see if I could use a PC water cooling kit to water cool a Raspberry Pi 4. I’ve seen a couple of people try this on older model Pi’s using reducers and adapters to get to a small cooling block onto the CPU, but I’m going to try and make an adapter to fit a larger, 30x30mm cooling block onto a Pi 4. I’ll also try to overclock the Pi to 2.0GHz and see how well the water cooling system does to keep it cool.

See more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment