Friday, May 28, 2021

YouTube Streaming Bird Box #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via buestad on instructables

This Instructable shows my approach on getting a live YouTube video stream from a bird box outside our house.

To achieve this I used a Raspberry Pi nano W microcomputer and night vision camera. I swapped the original 3.6mm lens with a 2.1mm lens to get a bit wider field of view inside the bird box. If I’d use the original lens, the bird box had to be quite tall, and I didn’t want that. This hardware is then mounted to a custom 3D printed mounting plate which againg is mounted inside a water tight electronics box with a transparent lid.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment