Friday, June 25, 2021

iPhone Remote-Controlled 3D-Printed Jeep @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

RC cars are the best. With an RC car you can ride pell mell, do crazy tricks, and run through the mud without any danger of injury or mess.  Here’s a great Raspberry PI RC car project from jim Myracle via hackster.io:

After viewing the plans for a 3D-printed Jeep Rancher on the 3DSets.com website I decided it would be a perfect project for my grandson and I (but really for me). The.stl files and instructions supplied by 3DSets.com are near perfect particularly for original Prusa printers and a real value at $30.00.

I don’t know a thing about RC (radio controlled) gear. It’s a hobby I have never explored. As I investigated the requirements for RC controller for this project I got intimidated by the wide assortment of transmitters, receivers, esc’s (electronic speed controllers) and motors involved in RC. I also don’t have a group of RC knowledgeable people around that I could rely on for advice.

See project!

No comments:

Post a Comment