Friday, March 18, 2022

Hoverboard Conversion to A.I. Robot Platform or RC-Vehikel @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Over on hackster.io Peter Lunk reports on a project that started with reaching out on a ‘Stuff Wanted’ Facebook Group:

“Hey there !
Do you have a unused Hoverboard standing somewhere in a corner and do you want to make some quick cash?
I am interested in buying your board! Reply below or send me a PM 🙂
Sincerely,
Peter Lunk”

Within a few days I had 3 replies, bought 1 functional board and 2 boards with malfunctions (but working motors)… They all cost me between 20 and 30 Euro a piece. I had to order a 42V 2A Hoverboard charger for 15 Euro’s since all came without.

From there, Peter used a Raspberry Pi to transform the hoverboard into A.I. Robot Platform or RC-Vehikel.

See project!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment