Friday, April 28, 2023

Raspberry Pi tripod and Camera Support

Shared by feiticeir0 on Thingiverse, this neat tripod and camera support comes in handy!

This a support to be able to attach a Tripod to a Raspberry PI and a Camera module and use my 4inch LCD .

I wanted to use my RPi waveshare 4inch LCD with the camera and display the video and/or photos while using it with some ML projects.

Because the HQ camera already brings a 1/4” female thread adapter and I had a tripod that I wanted to use, so I’ve design this.

To be able to use it with a tripod, just add a Knurled Thumb Nut 2012.78.7, like this ones on Amazon

and push it there in the hole with a hot solder iron to melt the plastic.

Use some standoffs from the Raspberry PI to the camera support.

See the full project on Thingiverse.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment