Monday, April 2, 2018

Distributor Spotlight @kjdElectronics

This week we are highlighting our distributor kjd Electronics!

We asked Kevin from kjd Electronics for a brief history:

I started kjdElectronics in 2014 while I was in my second year of college at the Rochester Institute of Technology (Go Tigers!) studying Computer Engineering. I began with the mission of providing a highly accessible selection of DIY and Engineering components in one place while providing an excellent customer experience.

Since then, I graduated RIT in December 2016 and the company has grown significantly. After graduating I have moved back to NH where I have really been able to focus on growing the company, expanding our selection, and providing great service. We do not have a customer facing office/warehouse but in the future we hope to provide an increased community impact by working with local schools to help promote a STEM curriculum early and often.
Heres a look at Kevins stock room!
Check out Adafruit products at kjd Electronics here!

No comments:

Post a Comment