Friday, March 29, 2019

A Visual Compendium Of Glowing Creatures #SaturdayMorningCartoons

NewImage

An infograph of bioluminescent creatures. via tabletopwhale

Hi guys! My name is Eleanor and I’m a self-employed artist from Seattle. This blog post is the first installment of what will hopefully be a year-long infographic design project. I’ve always been into biology and design, so I’m taking a year off after college to see if I can combine the two with at least marginal success….

I spend a lot of time trying to make these infographics accurate (for this post I read a 468 page textbook and used over 200 other sources) but naturally I’m not an expert in every subject I write about.

Today’s post diagrams a few of the most well studied bioluminescent organisms. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by 🙂

Read more


Each Saturday Morning here at Adafruit is Saturday Morning Cartoons! Be sure to check our cartoon and animated posts both nostalgic and new that inspire makers of all ages! You’ll find how-tos for young makers, approaches to learning about science and engineering, and all sorts of comic strip and animated Saturday Morning fun! Be sure to check out our Adafruit products featuring comic book art while you’re at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment