Friday, March 29, 2019

From the Forums: Voyagers! Omni prop, the most screen-accurate yet #Adafruit #Props

Adafruit forums user cansc writes about their design of a Voyagers! Omni device:

All the existing electronics (sound board and amp and battery) are from Adafruit. Existing “globe” in the center is a digital photo frame keychain

It’s a custom design and I had it 3d printed on shapeways, assembled it, engraved it, did the dials, etc. Just looking to see if I can improve the electronics. Not sure if I can, hopefully though. I found the thickness of the sound board/ amp and battery and the digital photo frame were just enough to fit inside. That’s why I’m seeing if I can get something thinner/ better/ a more streamlined solution. Thanks so much for your help.

We don’t have any details about the build other than what is above but it looks great! See their video above.

If you want to know more about the Omni, see this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment