Friday, March 29, 2019

Home Automation with Raspberry Pi 3 #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi #GoogleHome

Img 20190323 185646 ySkQ06Rct9

Use voice commands to automatically turn your things on or off!

Shared on hackster.io:

I wanted to completely automate my room. I had an old RPi-3 lying around. So I made it to my use and created this awesome home automation project with OpenHAB and IFTTT.

To get started with the project, you have to know how many switches you want to automate. I wanted to automate 4 switches, so I used a 4-channel relay. But the choice is upto you.

Learn more!

Learn more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment