Friday, July 30, 2021

A Steampunk Internet Radio: “The Cube” @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

FIR3L45KF5EAPZ1

Nice looking project from Horatius.Steam up on Instructables.

I really like old radios.

I was fascinated from AM radios, where you can listen to radio station worldwide like Voice of America, BBC, Radio Peking, etc.

Nearly all analog radio station has been switched off but I like to have a radio back with all the cities on the scale I can remember. The broadcasting medium has changed. But the fascination is still there :-).

So I decided to build a radio that is able to receive all the cities I listened to.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment