Friday, July 30, 2021

How I Hacked My Standing Desk With a Raspberry Pi #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

1 jhBEeWRuGGMohNP1KaQsiQ

Set a schedule to force yourself to work standing throughout the day. David Kong posted this productivity hack on Medium:

All I needed was to send the desk up every hour or so. I’ve found that switching between sitting and standing every 30–60 minutes is a great way to stay active, improve my posture, and decrease back/neck/knee pain.
My desk has a few programmable buttons that send the desk directly to a preset height when pressed, and I had already set Button 1 as my seated height and Button 2 as my standing height.

Learn more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment