Friday, June 3, 2022

Raspberry Pi Zero W Personal Temperature Controller #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Read the temperature from your location instead of your device’s location with this build from xxxx on Instructables:

I wanted to be able to detect the surrounding temperature where I am sitting at and use that to control a space heater to warm my surrounding to the desired temperature level. My goal was to have to do a minimum amount of work and at a reasonable cost. Also, I want to be able to see and control things from my mobile phone. The approach I took was to use a Raspberry Pi Zero programmed with Python as the temperature controller and and an off-the-shelf AC power relay to switch the space heater on and off.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment