Friday, March 10, 2023

Make Yourself a ClippyGPT with #CRICKIT

Growing up Clippy distracted the heck out of me. I always found myself spending more time typing random things just to play a game with Clippy instead of finishing papers that were always inevitably due in a matter of hours. On reflection, maybe Clippy wasn’t the problem 😎 Annnnyway, David Packman decided it was time to bring Clippy back 2023 style as ClippyGPT:

Did you ever want to make your robot friend more conversational? I sure have, so I built ClippyGPT as a proof of concept for integrating OpenAI and Azure Speech Services into robotics using Python to give my companion bots more personality and make them more engaging. Now you can build your own ClippyGPT or use the sample code to integrate ChatGPT into your next robot project!

Read more on Hackster.io

No comments:

Post a Comment