Friday, April 12, 2024

Raspberry Pi NAS #RaspberryPi #PiDay

Great build and tutorial from Frank Bernhardt.

When I decided to replace my old NAS with a new one, I didn’t want to spend too much money on this. So I looked around and found that there are many NAS kits based on a Raspberry Pi. Now you may ask what was my motivation to create another one instead of choosing one of the existing NAS models? This is quite easy to answer. None of these available models matched my requirements for 100%. And I also enjoy developing new things …

See full details here on Instructables.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment