Monday, February 6, 2017

The Soda Locker Vending Machine #ArduinoMonday

F32GTC5IY4QMX62 1 MEDIUM

I imagine this is what Zack Morris’ locker would have looked like (with help from Screech of course) if he had been introduced to arduino.

Check out this super fun project tutorial from Instructables user Mistablik.

Lockers just aren’t what they used to be. With so many schools moving to electronic devices for books, lockers become less of a space for your books, and more of a question of: “What am I going to do with this?”

What if you could use that space for your own vending machine? In this Instructable, I’ll tell you how I came up with the idea, how I designed it, how I solved a few problems along the way, and how it all turned out! So pop open a can of your favorite drink and come along!

Read more.


50-06Each Monday is ArduinoMonday here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Arduino related products. Adafruit manufactures the Arduino right here in the United States in cooperation with arduino.cc. We have a huge selection of Arduino accessories and all the code and tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment