Friday, May 26, 2017

3D-Printed Raspberry Pi-Powered Dr. Who Tardis #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Via Chris Garrett on Maker Hacks

Doctor Who’s Tardis is iconic. I love the various 3d prints I have made of it over the years, I have a couple of smaller Arduino versions of the Tardis that light up and make sounds right here, but this one has to be my favourite Tardis, and 3d print for that matter (so far!).

When I shared to the 3d printing groups, so many people wanted to make one, I thought I would put together a quick guide 🙂

Check out how quick and easy it is to make your own, and please do share your creations with me! Let’s take a look now ….

Read more.

NewImage


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment