Thursday, February 28, 2019

TARDIS Jewelry Box

Paul Clemons shared on Thingiverse:

TARDIS Jewelry Box

Remixed this from TARDIS with drawers by theintrospective.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1257492

I really liked the idea, but wanted my daughter to be able to hang her necklaces.

Original design was modular, so I combined them all together and split horizontally to make stackable and fit my printer.

It prints in 6 pieces, bottom, middle, top, and 3 drawers.

I may end up adding support to keep the drawers from sliding out when tilted, natural colored windows to allow light through, and modifying the top to add the light back, but the parts take so long to print, I may not bother.

On my printer, with support, it took almost an entire weekend to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment