Friday, August 30, 2019

Things To Do With Your Raspberry Pi 4 #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Just in case you were looking for a little isnpiration. Shared by root43 on YouTube:

Quite often I get asked: Why would I buy a Raspberry Pi? Or: I bought a Rasperry Pi, but I don’t know what to do with it. In this video I will try to give some ideas on what you can do with a Raspberry Pi. There are of course infinite ways you can use your Pi, but I want to point out three areas which might be useful for a lot of people.

There is of course the whole learning to code, tinkering and making aspect of the Pi, but in this video I want to concentrate on more general, software driven things:

* Pihole adblocker and malware blocker

* Plex streaming media server

* Retro gaming with DOSBox and ScummVM

Learn more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment