Friday, August 30, 2019

Raspberry Pi Zero Flash Camera #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

NewImage

Great lookin’ build from Alan Wang on Hackster.io:

I dislike the idea that having to partially destroy an old film camera, even for those mass-produced cheap models. So I bought a broken Japanese camera flash unit (probably made in 1970s or 80s) in a second-hand camera store. Although, at the time I bought it, I had absolutely no idea how to proceed.

So I went home, disassemble the flash, ripped out all the circuit boards and capacitor, then started to figure out how to put the Pi Zero inside.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment