Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Dipper – a tea dipping robot #3DPrinting #timelapse #3DThursday

TexWorkshop shares:

If you ever tried to make yourself green tea at 6am (or anytime for that matter) you know the struggle of setting up timer for 3 minutes, leaving it brewing for 20minutes and making another one because the first one would probably instantly put you to sleep.
So I decided sometime ago to fix this problem. I humbly present to you, the Tea Dipper or Brewer. I’m still contemplating the name.
As far as I can tell, this is the first of it’s kind. Also, design lacks a designer, which I’m definetly not, but I did try my best.

download the files on: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3549640


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment