Friday, February 28, 2020

Time Lapse Camera Rig #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via KevB1 on instructables

My time-lapse rig uses a first gen’ Pi + a very cheap USB webcam + a free stand (bipod). Part of my build criteria is to reuse/up-cycle stuff I’ve already got, otherwise I’d have just gone out and bought a Pi camera module and used this project guide. Oh.. and it all had to be run via the terminal – as I envisaged that most/all of the post processing would be done remotely (headless), or not using a network.

Red more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment