Friday, September 4, 2020

Raspberry Pi + Furby = Furlexa, the Amazon Echo Furby @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Mashing up old tech and new tech is an ongoing fascination for makers. Over at howchoo, Zach has managed to turn a Furby into an Alexa, in a little project he calls Furlexa. Here’s more from howchoo:

By combining a Raspberry Pi Zero W (a tiny computer), Amazon’s (mostly) open-source Alexa Voice Service software, and a few other electrical components, I converted my normal Furby into an Amazon Echo….

It is my hope that you can either use this guide as a fun read or to build your own Furby Echo — I tried to write it in a style that any crowd would enjoy and I hope that I accomplished that goal.

See more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment