Friday, February 26, 2021

Hunt the Wumpus on Raspberry Pi Pico #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Smittytone Messes with Micros shared their Pico project on their blog.

Credit where it’s due, though: this version of Hunt the Wumpus was devised a few years ago by Corey Faure, who implemented it on the Arduino. I clocked it at the time and planned to built it myself one day, but never got round to it until I was casting around for Pico projects.

The game has some nice elements for Pico-isation. While I had already driven a display over I²C, now I could not only use GPIO for the LEDs and the switch, but also as analog input for a joystick control. The design’s inclusion of a piezo-electric buzzer would allow me to bit-bang the game’s chip tunes.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment