Thursday, March 18, 2021

Marvel and DC Weekly New Comics Release List Tracker @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

QC5j9JzgLk blob

Such a fun project from Kutluhan Aktar up on Hackster.io.

I am a huge comic book fan and collect issues of my favorite titles every week. Therefore, I check weekly comics release lists from publishers every week. Even though there are umpteen web and mobile applications to inspect weekly new comics release lists from publishers, I wanted to create an unusual weekly comics release list tracking device with Arduino by which I can scrutinize weekly comics lists in a geeky way 🙂

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment