Thursday, February 2, 2017

Google Home + Raspberry Pi Power Strip #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Via call_me_kyle on Instructables

Hello World!

Now that the Google Home is out, there are lots of people wondering how to use it to control their existing Arduino or Raspberry Pi smart devices. Now that I’ve got my setup working, I thought I would share my fairly simple setup with you.

While I am currently using a Raspberry Pi Zero to control a five outlet power strip, This guide is more general. It will walk you through how to use any Raspberry Pi device to control an electronic relay, using Node.js and the IFTTT web services.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!e!

No comments:

Post a Comment