Friday, July 27, 2018

Skate-O-Meter #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via pieter.thomas on instructables

I’m a student at Howest Kortrijk. To show our skills to the lectors we needed to build a project, I did chose to create a odometer and speedometer for my skateboard with an RFID scanner. In this instructable I’m goig to say how I did made this project.

I came up with this idea because I like to skate and cruise around. While I’m cruising it would be handy to see how much distance I’ve travelled and see my speed.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment