Thursday, October 11, 2018

Falcon Heavy night light #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

An easy Space X nightlight shared by Dennis Janssen on his blog:

Since I’m into making lights lately, I made a new one. Obviously most of the work was done by this guy on Thingiverse, but I did add a Raspberry Pi Zero with a Unicorn HAT for the fancy light effects.

List of parts I used:

  • 3D printer: This is the most… vital one. And probably the most expensive. If you don’t have one, find a buddy who does (but who’s not me).
  • Raspberry Pi Zero (I used one without Wi-Fi, but if you buy one that does have it, you could probably program it to do even cooler stuff.): Pimoroni
  • Unicorn PHAT: Pimoroni

My files:
https://ift.tt/2pQgtu8

Learn more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment