Friday, February 1, 2019

Apple Watch Wall Dock

E9bfa9a288e8f55b6c07e7aac91f0fbb preview featured

thebrambo shared this project on Thingiverse!

I didn’t really find many options on here to wall mount the Apple Watch charger, the old stand I was using I tried to use as a wall mount but it kept falling off. So I decided to contribute to Thingiverse (this is my first post here). I designed this with the Series 4 – 44mm watch in mind, but it works with any series watch/size as well (my wife has a series 0 38mm so I tested it). I also designed it to be mounted to the wall with command hooks (hence the flat back). This can also be used on the table as well with the cable grooves on the bottom I made. The hole behind the charger is for easier removal of the charger if need be.

See more!

No comments:

Post a Comment