Friday, May 24, 2019

Flex PCB Fabrication #Manufacturing #PCB @bunniestudios

Andrew “bunnie” Huang finally gives up his preferred flexible printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturer in China, as the company now offers orders in English.

I’ve gotten a few people asking me where I get my flex PCBs fabricated, so I figured I’d make a note here. I get my flex PCBs (and actually most of my PCBs, except laser-drilled microvia) done at a medium-sized shop in China called King Credie. Previously it was a bit hard to talk about them because they only took orders via e-mail and in Chinese, but they recently opened an English-friendly online website for quotation and order placement. There’s still a few wrinkles in the website, but for a company whose specialty is decidedly not “web services” and with English as a second language, it’s usable.

Read bunnie’s blog for additional details.

Adafruit loves flexible PCBs and offers a number of products with flex. OSHPark also has a very nice flex PCB service in the US.

It’s never been a better time to be flexible!

Flex PCB fan? Let us know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment