Thursday, August 1, 2019

How to Make a Smart Baby Monitor with Python, Raspberry Pi, Twilio SMS, and Peripheral Sensors @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Cool project by Ryan Kauffman over on the Twilio Blog.

Have you ever wanted a smart monitor that not only lets you see your kids, but also texts you the temperature in their crib, so you can be certain they are comfortable? I certainly have!

That’s why I made the Raspberry Pi (RPi) Smart Baby Monitor, and I want to show you how easy it is to build yourself using Twilio, a Raspberry Pi, and a little bit of code.

Here’s my son at 4 months old along with the smart baby monitor I created for him:

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment