Friday, July 24, 2020

Minimalist Bicycle Indicator, Touch-Enabled! #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Bikes are sold out almost everywhere right now. If you were wondering what you can do with your brand new bike, why not make your next project an indicator?

via instructables

I love cycling around the city! I take my cycle and just go for a ride either in the mornings or evenings. Sometimes, at night, it is difficult to ride, as the traffic behind you won’t be able to notice you and that’s a dangerous sign. That is why I wanted to build an Indicator myself with all the materials I had with me at home and also It looks great on the bicycle as you ride in the city turning the indicators ON!

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment