Saturday, October 31, 2020

Upgraded Motorcycle Turn Signals

CbrAssembling1

Austin sent in this project he built. He added driving light/turn signals to his 2007 Honda CBR 1000RR. To get the job done he used a bunch of Adafruit gear and the Adafruit Bluefruit app!

Via the University of Wisconsin:

My 2007 Honda CBR 1000RR has flush mounted turn signals meaning that it is hard for cars coming head on to see which way I am turning, this is especially difficult at 4 way stops when I want to turn left and the car in front of me thinks I am going straight. COVID-19 left me at home with my thoughts long enough that I decided to not only fix my problem, but have some fun with it as well. Many high end cars such as Audi, Lamborghini, and Ford Mustang have dynamic turn signals and LED accent lighting that I decided to recreate for my motorcycle.

See more!

No comments:

Post a Comment