Friday, January 8, 2021

An Air Guitar IRL @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Here’s a Raspberry Pi project that could be glorious for you, and, perhaps, annoying to the folks you live with. But don’t worry about them. Make your air guitar. Here’s more from Tyler Suard via hackster.io:

It was 1992. My head hung low as I paced through the black-brick hallways of a backstage area in some part of northern Europe. I had just failed to qualify for the 1994 Air-Guitar Olympics, to be held in Stockholm, Norway.

I swore, on that day, that I would become the greatest Air-Guitarist of them all.

See project!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment