Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Art From Neurons and Microglia from Dr. Radhika Patnala #ArtTuesday

The artwork of Dr. Radhika Patnala turns brains structures into art. Here’s more of her amazing are via Art the Science:

I used to enjoy sketching and painting, especially with watercolours. For the longest time, art was a hobby and interest, but it was during my PhD studies that I found my passion for interlinking science and art. I quite enjoyed the process of making posters, visual communications, and communicate new findings from my research through illustrations.

Drawing neurons, microglia, and other brain cells and structures come the most natural to me when I tend to make personal sci-art, maybe because I have spent many hours on the microscope looking at neuronal tissue during my research days.

See and learn more!


Screenshot 4 2 14 11 48 AMEvery Tuesday is Art Tuesday here at Adafruit! Today we celebrate artists and makers from around the world who are designing innovative and creative works using technology, science, electronics and more. You can start your own career as an artist today with Adafruit’s conductive paints, art-related electronics kits, LEDs, wearables, 3D printers and more! Make your most imaginative designs come to life with our helpful tutorials from the Adafruit Learning System. And don’t forget to check in every Art Tuesday for more artistic inspiration here on the Adafruit Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment