Friday, March 12, 2021

Marvel and DC Weekly New Comics Release List Tracker @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Comic books come out on Wednesday. And on these Wednesdays comics fans flocked to specialty comic books shops to pull new issues of their favorite titles, chat with other comic book heads, and head home with a stack of new stories to read. I always liked to be surprised by what I found  on the shelves. But here’s a maker who wants to know exactly what’s coming out every week. Here’s more from Kutluhan Aktar via hackster.io:

I am a huge comic book fan and collect issues of my favorite titles every week. Therefore, I check weekly comics release lists from publishers every week. Even though there are umpteen web and mobile applications to inspect weekly new comics release lists from publishers, I wanted to create an unusual weekly comics release list tracking device with Arduino by which I can scrutinize weekly comics lists in a geeky way 🙂

See project!

No comments:

Post a Comment