Friday, May 27, 2022

TherMobile #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via Irak Mayer on hackster.io

The continuous reminder in the last two years of how important is to know the human body temperature made me think on creating an easy to use, fit-in-your-hand, and mobile device that could give me thermal information of my environment; with this in mind I took myself on a journey to create such a device. This is my story.

First, I start with a thermal camera, and how to display its data. The initial monitor was an RGB matrix, why? you may ask, because they are cool, simple to set apart from all the mess I have on my desk.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment