Saturday, October 28, 2017

Andrew Amundsen’s Loft Views #celebratephotography

NewImage

Wow. We are in awe at the beauty and honesty in and around this series. From Amundsen Photography via Feature Shoot:

In early 2016, after the death of my girlfriend, love and partner of 12 years to metastatic breast cancer, I made a sudden relocation to a third floor attic loft in a St. Paul, Minnesota neighborhood. During times of introspection and grief, adjusting to my new reality, I began making images from the skylight and other windows of my new rooftop views. It became a personal challenge to capture something different with each photograph from these narrow perspectives. A series developed from this daily practice of observation that I began calling my ‘Loft views’. Images mostly capturing the mood of the day’s light, weather and passage of time in these window framed landscapes.

See Andrew Amundsen’s full gallery


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment