Friday, January 26, 2018

Productivity Tracker Powered by Raspberry Pi @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

From by  via Instructables

Productivity Tracker is a magic mirror, but instead of displaying the time, weather and a motivating quote, it displays 4 things;

  • The percentage of the time you have spent on productive material on your computer and phone for that day.( RescueTime)
  • A radar graph showing how much time you spent along with the categories of the programs-apps you used compared to yesterdays usage.(RescueTime)

And if the percentage of the time you’ve spent on productive material is over 50% the LEDs will display a bright green color. If it is under 50% it will display a red color, signaling you to be more productive! You can also set a goal yourself.

In the first step, I will explain the idea behind productivity-tracker. Next, I’ll give you two different tools&parts list, so you can build the full project or a basic version(Doesn’t include the LEDs) that does not require soldering skills. Later I will show you how I prototyped my version of the project, so you have an idea on how to model your own prototype. Also, I will get into detail at the code section so you can customize the code for your own needs. At the end, I will give you a Trouble-shooting guide based on the problems I encountered during this build. And expand the list with your questions.

The purpose of this instructable is not just to give you a cookbook. I’ll show you the way I built this project and provide you with open-ended questions, so you can add your own ideas, and take this project even further. I strongly encourage you to share your build when it’s done! Let’s get started.

See full project here!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment