Friday, May 4, 2018

TACTbox+ Media Player #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

NewImage

From Thomas Angielsky on Hackster.io:

My media player enters the next level and becomes the TACTbox+. For the version of my daughter, it had to be a little more stylish – just teenies. How it looks and works now is described in this article.

The last version was only a wooden box for the Raspberry Pi and the touch display and it was only connected via AUX-in to the stereo system. How my son and I made it was described in TACTbox – My media player.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment